Please vote now at https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/68. The vote is open between July 23 and July 30, 2013.
The OpenID Connect Working Group recommends approval of the following specifications as OpenID Implementer’s Drafts:
- Basic Client Profile – Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth code flow.
- Implicit Client Profile – Simple, self-contained profile for a Web-based Relying Parties using the OAuth implicit flow.
- Messages – Defines the messages that are used by OpenID Connect.
- Standard – Defines an HTTP binding for the Messages, for both Relying Parties and OpenID Providers.
- Discovery – Defines how Relying Parties dynamically discover information about OpenID Providers.
- Dynamic Registration – Defines how Relying Parties dynamically register with OpenID Providers.
- Session Management – Defines how to manage OpenID Connect sessions, including logout functionality.
- Multiple Response Type Encoding – Registers OAuth 2.0 “response_type” values used by OpenID Connect.
An Implementer’s Draft is a stable version of a specification providing intellectual property protections to implementers of the specification. This vote follows the 45 day public review period that concluded on July 22nd.
These specifications are available at: